Monday, August 31, 2015

A place for a Supers campaign...

I enjoy Savage Worlds. It's a system with enough flexibility that's also easy to run with just enough crunch. Unfortunately the flexibility also means I frequently get the itch to try out different genres. Keeping track of my various games gets to be a chore however and what compounds this are the long breaks in between games. It's a challenge for my players to keep track of past adventures.

That's where typically Obsidian Portal comes in. Yet I've found it difficult to justify keeping a subscription going for different campaigns that will be exceedingly sporadic. I wanted another (free) option. So I settled on keeping track of my Supers campaign using a blog. A few pages and posts on the history, movers and shakers, and places within the Texas city of Liberty along with a running narration of adventures the players get into.

I think it'll be fun and hope some find a little inspiration for their own superhero games here.